Alexandra Scottish Lace Curtains - Vintage
- Archived design 21911 from the 1900's.
- Florals, ribbons and bows - a romantic look
- 8 point lace for a showy pattern on a net background.
- Authentic Scottish Lace - Made in Scotland
- Curtains: Scalloped bottom and sides. Measurements are tip to tip.
- Rod pockets are 1.5", headers are 1"
- Door Panels and Sidelights: Rod pockets and headers at both ends. Measurements are from the top of the top rod pocket to the bottom of the bottom rod pocket. This is for the tension.
- We have 1 sidelight size that is a matching pair. 13 W x 46" L Off White. 2 sidelights sold as a pair. ALE-1346SL-PR-OW
Colors: Ivory, Off-White, White
- Care: 95% cotton, 5% polyester. Hand or machine wash, gentle, luke warm water, no bleach or whitening agents. No wringing or twisting. Hang or lay flat to dry. Iron using cool temperature, if desired.
- Ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Quantities are limited to stock shown.
This splendid example of a Victorian Lace pattern is reproduced on the authentic Nottingham Lace Machine in the Valley District of Aryshire, Scotland, home to Scottish Lace makers for centuries. This process involves a highly intricate crocheting of 33 threads utilizing all of the old crafts and skills. This attention to detail and 100 years of craftsmanship is what makes Scottish Lace one of the finest and most desired laces in the world. Given careful treatment, Alexandra will give you great pleasure and service for many years.