Balmore Cotton Polyester Lace Door Panels (no Sidelights) - Ivory
|36 x 72||36 x 54||36 x 36||36 x 25||36 x 70|
Balmore Cotton-Poly Lace Door Curtains, Door Panels - Ivory
- Balmore or American Balmore is a rendition of a turn-of-the-century Scottish Lace design.
- Traditional flowers and ribbon design in 70% cotton and 30% polyester.
- Measurements are Width x Length. Inches.
- Door panels only. Curtains, sidelights are sold out.
- Door panels are 36 inches wide. The rod pocket and the header is 1.25 inches, both top and bottom. Scallops are on the sides. The measurements do not include the headers.
- The first image shows 2 door panels. Order 2 door curtains for French doors. One door panel per door. These will probably not have matching pattern. Only when sold as a pair will the pattern match.
- The second image shows a door panel, relatively flat and shows the sheerness through glass. The other images have a solid background.
- White is not bright white, but a very soft white.
- Machine wash cold, gentle. Do not bleach. Lay flat or hang to dry. Touch up with cool iron if desired.
- Made in the USA.
- These are close-outs offered at fantastic savings. These will NOT be replenished.
- Curtain panel is 60 inches wide. Length includes the rod pocket 1.5 inches and the header of 1.25 inches.
- The valance is 60 inches wide and 18 inches long.
- The swag is 60 inches wide and 27 inches on the sides, with a 17 inch center.
- Scallops sides and bottom.
- Other images show one panel hanging, with one panel tied back and the valance. Tiebacks are not available.