Rosemary Scottish Lace Tablecloth - 70" Round - Sold Out
|70 inch Round|
Rosemary Scottish Lace Tablecloths
- Exquisitely detailed 12 Point lace pattern dates from the late 1800's
- Reproduced on authentic Nottingham lace machine in the Valley District of Aryshire, Scotland
- This process involves a highly intricate crocheting of 33 threads utilizing all of the old crafts and skills
- If your table top is 20 inches diagonal, then the cloth will hang 25" all around. (70-20= 50". 50 divided by 2 = 25)
- Care: 95% cotton, 5% polyester. Hand or machine wash, gentle, like warm water, no bleach or whitening agents. Machine dry gentle, low heat until damp, then line dry. Iron using cool temperature, if desired. Sponge spots immediately.
- Imported from Scotland
- Measurements are inches
- Usually sells for $95.00
- These are 1st quality close-outs offered at fantastic savings. These will NOT be replenished.