Eleanor Scottish Lace 14 PT Tablecloth 70 x 90 inches
Eleanor Scottish Lace 14 PT Tablecloth 70 x 90"
- Made in Scotland on authentic Victorian Nottingham looms.
- Detailed and celebrating Victorian styling, this design is one of our best selling designs because of its genuine quality and historical tradition.
- All-over pattern, it can also be used as a twin bed cover.
- Or use as a curtain by adding a rod pocket or hanging with clips.
- 14 PT refers to finest of the cotton thread and the detail of the design.
- Care: 95% Cotton, 5% polyester.
- Hand or machine wash, gentle, luke warm water, no bleach or whitening agents. No wringing or twisting. Hang or lay flat to dry. Iron using cool temperature, if desired.
- Originally sold for $175.00. Currently 188.32 British Pounds from Scotland which would be $253.00 USD plus shipping and duty.
- Morton, Young and Borland, Scotland
- Black is sold out. Only Ivory is available.