Rennie Scottish Table Covers and Table Runners, Table Lace
|17 x 36L||9||N/A||N/A|
|17 x 26L||4||N/A||N/A|
|17 x 46L||6||N/A||N/A|
|58 x 63L||0||N/A||N/A|
|58 x 84L||0||0||N/A|
|58 x 58 Square||N/A||0||N/A|
|58 x 90L||N/A||N/A||0|
Rennie Scottish Table Covers and Table Runners
- Created to perpetuate the memory of Charles Rennie Mackintosh, architect, artist and designer of the Scottish Arts and Crafts movement (1868-1928). Rennie is a tribute to his famous Glasgow Rose stained glass window, Reproduced on the authentic Nottingham Lace Machine in the Valley District of Aryshire, Scotland, home to Scottish Lace makers for centuries. This process involves a highly intricate crocheting of 33 threads utilizing all of the old crafts and skills. This attention to detail and 100 years of craftsmanship is what makes Scottish Lace one of the finest and most desired laces in the world.
- Sold Out - Curtains: Rod pocket 1.5 inches. Header 1 inch.
- Ivory is Bone, Cream, Ecru. It is a light shade.
- White is pure White.
- Antique White is Off-White.
- 8 point lace for a showy pattern on a net background.
- 95% cotton with 5% polyester helps with shaping when washed.
- Authentic Scottish Lace - Made in Scotland - Archived 21919
- Care: 95% cotton, 5% polyester. Hand or machine wash, gentle, luke warm water, no bleach or whitening agents. No wringing or twisting. Hang or lay flat to dry. Iron using cool temperature, if desired.
- These are close-outs offered at fantastic savings. Over 50% Off. These will NOT be replenished.