Olivia Scottish Lace Curtains
- Archived design 47900 from the 1900's.
- Scalloped bottom and sides.
- Herald, scrolls and vines for a traditional style.
- 10 point lace for a showy pattern on a net background.
- 95% cotton with 5% polyester helps with shaping when washed.
- Authentic Scottish Lace - Made in Scotland
- Care: 95% cotton, 5% polyester. Hand or machine wash, gentle, luke warm water, no bleach or whitening agents. No wringing or twisting. Hang or lay flat to dry. Iron using cool temperature, if desired.