Alexandra Scottish Lace Curtains
|1 Piece Swag 70"Wx30"L||6||0||0|
|Door Panel 36"Wx40"L||1||0||0|
|Door Panel 36"Wx52"L||1||0||0|
|Door Panel 36"Wx72"L||1||1||0|
Alexandra Scottish Lace Curtains - Vintage
- Archived design 21911 from the 1900's.
- Scalloped bottom and sides on curtain panel. Measurements are tip to tip
- Door Panels and Sidelights have rod pockets and headers at both ends. Measurements are from the top of the top rod pocket to the bottom of the bottom rod pocket. This is for the tension.
- Rod pockets are 1.5", headers are 1"
- Florals, ribbons and bows - a romantic look
- 8 point lace for a showy pattern on a net background.
- 95% cotton with 5% polyester helps with shaping when washed.
- Authentic Scottish Lace - Made in Scotland
- Care: 95% cotton, 5% polyester. Hand or machine wash, gentle, luke warm water, no bleach or whitening agents. No wringing or twisting. Hang or lay flat to dry. Iron using cool temperature, if desired.
- These are close-outs offered at fantastic savings. These will NOT be replenished.
- This splendid example of a Victorian Lace pattern is reproduced on the authentic Nottingham Lace Machine in the Valley District of Aryshire, Scotland, home to Scottish Lace makers for centuries. This process involves a highly intricate crocheting of 33 threads utilizing all of the old crafts and skills. This attention to detail and 100 years of craftsmanship is what makes Scottish Lace one of the finest and most desired laces in the world. Given careful treatment, Alexandra will give you great pleasure and service for many years.