Derby Scottish Lace Tablecloths SOLD OUT
|70 x 105 Rectangle/Oblong Ivory||70 x 126 Rectangle/Oblong Ivory|
Derby Scottish Lace Tablecloths
- Exquisitely detailed 14 Point lace pattern dates from the late 1800's
- Reproduced on authentic Nottingham lace machine in the Valley District of Aryshire, Scotland
- This process involves a highly intricate crocheting of 33 threads utilizing all of the old crafts and skills
- Care: 95% cotton, 5% polyester. Hand or machine wash, gentle, like warm water, no bleach or whitening agents. Machine dry gentle, low heat until damp, then line dry. Iron using cool temperature, if desired. Sponge spots immediately.
- Imported from Scotland
- Images are oval/round, these are OBLONG-RECTANGLE
- Color is Ivory
- Measurements are inches.
- Retails $300.00 to 350.00, depending on size.
- These are 1st quality close-outs offered at fantastic savings. These will NOT be replenished.