Elgin Isabel Scottish Lace Curtains
|58 x 72 Long Panel||58 x 95 Long Panel||70 x 84 Long Pair|
Elgin Scottish Lace Curtains 445 Sold Out
- Vintage archived design from the 1900's. Woven on antigue Nottingham lace looms.
- Simple, sheer, delicate and romantic. Scalloped bottom and sides.
- Curtain pair consists of 2 curtains, each 36 inches wide.
- 1.5 inch rod pocket, 1 inch header.
- Ivory is very light cream.
- 14 point lace detailed design, wide border, open net center.
- 95% cotton with 5% polyester helps with shaping when washed.
- Authentic Scottish Lace - Made in Scotland
- Care: 95% cotton, 5% polyester. Hand or machine wash, gentle, luke warm water, no bleach or whitening agents. No wringing or twisting. Hang or lay flat to dry. Iron using cool temperature, if desired.
- These are 1st quality close-outs offered at fantastic savings. These will NOT be replenished.
From our customer:
The beautiful curtains came today!
Thank you for such excellent service and product.
See more Scottish Lace Curtains