Stratford Scottish Lace Tablecloth 55 x 96 Oblong-Rectangle
|55 x 96|
Stratford Scottish Lace Tablecloths 55 x 96 Oblong-Rectangle
- Exquisitely detailed 14 Point lace pattern dates from the late 1800's
- Reproduced on authentic Nottingham lace machine in the Valley District of Aryshire, Scotland
- This process involves a highly intricate crocheting of 33 threads utilizing all of the old crafts and skills
- Care: 95% cotton, 5% polyester. Hand or machine wash, gentle, like warm water, no bleach or whitening agents. Machine dry gentle, low heat until damp, then line dry. Iron using cool temperature, if desired. Sponge spots immediately.
- Imported from Scotland
- Image is oval, these are OBLONG-RECTANGLE
- The image may be a larger size
- Fits tables about 40 x 84 inches
- Measurements are inches
- These are 1st quality close-outs offered at fantastic savings. These will NOT be replenished.