Victoria Macrame Ring Lace, Ecru, Heritage Lace, 2204E, Exquisite Window Decor
|120 x 22 inches Long Ecru|
Victoria Macrame Ring Lace, Ecru, Heritage Lace, 2204E, Exquisite Window Decor 120 inches wide by 22 inches long/drop
- European macrame lace, the finest and most unique product, features timeless motifs reproduced in exquisite detail and superb quality.
- Designs are machine-stitched on fabric backing which is removed, leaving only the complex lace motif.
- If you want to add effortless style to any room, the enduring charm of macrame lace is the perfect choice. Finished with rod holes. Ready to hang.
- CARE: 67% polyester, 33% cotton. Machine wash cold, gentle. Do not bleach. Lay flat or hang to dry. Touch up with cool iron if desired.
- Ecru is a very soft light creamy color. It will lighten over time.
- This listing is for 1 piece of lace, 120 inches wide. The drop, top to bottom, tip of the rings to the bottom scallop is 22 inches.
- Measure your window width, measuring the rod width is good, and multiply by 1.5 for fullness.
- Each piece will fit a 80 inch width. Lace can be cut. If cut in half, this piece will fit two spaces 40 inches wide.
- Nothing needs to be done for the cut edges.
- Each cut must have an even number of ring holes.
- Weave the rod from front to back.
- Use rods up to 5/8 inch diameter. Spring tension rods, cafe rods.
- This beautiful lace will last for many years. Made in France.
- This lace retails for 22.66 per foot. We are offering it for 9.00 per foot.
- These are 1st quality close-outs offered at fantastic savings. These will NOT be replenished.