Swiss Tambour Lace Curtains - 80 x 38L - Swag Pair - White
- Classic Geneva design.
- Made in Switzerland of 100% soft, light weight, sheer batiste polyester.
- These are lovely. They are not the ones made in China.
- 80" wide x 38" long.
- Design Idea: Use the "M" valance in between for wider windows.
- Image 3 shows M Valance inserted between Swag Pair.
- Header 1 inch, rod pocket 1.5 inch
- Machine wash cold, gentle. Do not bleach. Lay flat or hang to dry. Touch up with cool iron if desired.
- This listing is for one curtain Swag Pair. Consists of a left and a right side.
- These are 1st quality close-outs offered at fantastic savings. These will NOT be replenished.
Tambour was once highly prized skill, made in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen, on a fine cotton batiste. At the height of popularity, Swiss tambour work curtains regularly sold in the $100's for a simple valance and upwards of $500.00 for panels. Priced out of the market in the 90's, the fabric was changed to a high quality polyester. Swiss Tambour is no longer made in Switzerland.